Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pink Bows and Satin

I really think I need to start putting a bow in Olivia hair. To this day people are still calling her the cutest boy that they have ever seen. When Olivia was first born and I was sick on the bed. My husband the next morning told me that he cries a lot. Mike kept on referring Olivia as a boy for about a week. Anyways, a month down the road my mother-in-law bought Olivia a variation of bows. Some of the bows were ribbon others were flowers that were almost bigger then her head at the time. However, i was sick of having others refer my adorable little girl as boy. So, one day I took Olivia out on the down and wanted to let everyone know that I have an adorable little girl and I put on the bow with the massive flower. As soon as I took her out of her car seat I noticed that the flower was apparently missing and in my babies mouth. Her hair now looked like a mess and she looked like a homeless little girl.. Because somehow on our way out she also took of one her socks to keep her feet warm. Ever, since that day I don't even attempt to put a bow in her hair. However, there are adorable hats all over the place and she will keep them on for 15 minutes or so. Anyways, the other days I was at a local Starbucks my baby is now over 1 years old. I had her in one of her pairs of crawlers from the gap which scream girl they are little colored jeggings with a tutti attached and reinforced at the knee. I also had her wearing a pink coat from france with embordied flowers. She now has a head of hair that is curly. She looked like the cutest little girl to me. However, while I was sipping my Salted Carmel Hot Choclate a person told me they have never seen such a cute little boy. They also had a resume that they handed me it was a nanny that was looking for work. Maybe, I need to try some more bows for this baby.

1 comment:

  1. I can't belive people still think she is a boy, oh well i think they all need a pair of glasses, Because SHE is the cutest girl I've seen, take care.

    ReplyDelete