Friday, October 8, 2010

LIving in a material world


Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Those lyrics are ringing in my head right now. Madonna does have a valuable point. I think one of my biggest challenges in life is wanting all year round. Not, just at Christmas time. I want the shoes, dress, coat, belt and tights. I want the big house, fence, yard and yellow door. However, even though we live in a material world. I don't have to be a material girl. I am going to try and focus on what I have and focus on the list of what I got. So here it goes.
1) My husband
2) Olivia
3) God
4) Church
5) Family
6) Living in Mill Valley
7) 2 closet worth of clothes
8) Mother-in-law
9) BMW
10) Camera
11) Books
12) Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment