Sunday, October 17, 2010

Connection


Before I got married I had a serious relationship with my cell phone. It was really intense!!! I would even put it under my pillow at night just in case I got a phone call or a text message. If I forgot my cell phone I couldn't function. It was as if my cell phone was my sixth sense or something. Sometimes I would try to analyze a text and try to figure out the message for hours and even days. A major amount of my salary would have to be budget out to my cell phone it was high maintenance with the excessive minutes I would go over and the text messaging. However, things have changed since getting married. In fact my cell phone is currently in my glove compartment not even charged. It is no longer sleeping by me. When people contact me it is easier to reach me by email or better yet my husband cell phone. His phone is always charged and he has a stronger bond with his little phone and makes sure it is able to be a means of communication at all times. I hate to admit it but since getting married I don't get that many calls and maybe if lucky a couple text messages on my Birthday and Christmas. And I like it that way!!! I like sleeping by my husband instead of my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment